Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just Checking

Hi y'all

Anybody out there?

I've been taken up with life, and Facebook, but you'd be surprised how often I think of those of you I haven't been in contact with. A lot has happened, sad things and happy things.

I guess this was inspired by looking for a Guyanese recipe on Google, and the only place I found it was on Guyana Gyal's blog from years ago. Ironically, she'd never heard of it until I mentioned it.

I've got enough time on my hands that I could take up blogging again, and I have enough to say that I really ought to.

:-)

6 comments:

Miss Dallas said...

Like the new background! :)

Selba said...

Good to know that you are going back blogging again :) There are a lot of things to catch up!!!

Olivia said...

But so many of you are on Facebook!

Selba said...

I'm still blogging for food, my pet and also my daily life (3 blogs are still update). I don't really care whether people will read my blogs or not.

As for me blogging is more like writing a diary, i.e: telling story with more details. And FB/twitter is more like writing a sms/ updating status which you wont get the details.

Glo said...

Hi Olivia! Come on then, fill us in life's happenings :) I am not on facebook and have slowed down blogging but I remember fondly reading your wonderful blogs and would dearly love to read more!

Carol said...

still out there, I see you on facebook, but enjoy your bloggy musings....