Thursday, March 10, 2005

Breath of Fresh Air

Thanks to all of you who have been leaving comments for me! I enjoy them very much.

Well, you you have gone for long enough without any pictures. The problem with starting a blog at some point, is that you have to start with the present, and all the amazing things that happened the month before are sort of old news. Still, I felt I had to share my France pics, and better yet, what about my Italy pics???

I've been having a terrible week of it. Everyone (dates, friends, even my cousin) who said last week that they would see me this week have been impossible to pin down! Those I have dug up are now suggesting next week. It's always like this. Seven days of drought followed by seven days of deluge. I hope to unfurl my umbrella next week, then, in the people department...