In which Olivia acknowledges Halloween.
1) Something appears behind you in the mirror.
2) Something grabs your ankle when you're sitting on the edge of the bed.
3) You're afraid to wash your face with both eyes closed in case you see something when you open them.
4) You make sure your back and neck are firmly against the back of the sofa when you read scary books or watch scary movies.
5) You walk very fast from the basement after turning out the lights.
6) You don't look out the window at night for fear of coming face to face with something.
Nothing ever happens, right? But you can't stop being silly about it!
Now it's your turn to continue the list :)