Thursday, June 09, 2005

All done...exhausted...

Well, today was my last day at the photo library. Elbie brought a special goodbye treat, so I am full up to here ^^^ of cake...And I brought the whopping great box back home with me.

I had my last lunch at the nearby Thai restaurant where I got to know them pretty well. He gave me a free dessert, but what with the pre-lunch cake, and my extra effort to empty my plate, I had no room whatsoever for an ice cream tart.

Don't need any dinner tonight. *<~>*

***********

I was stopped 3 times today by people asking for directions. Do I look like I know the way?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, you don't.
According to Laws of Deception (ISBN: OJ BLOG 20six), the greatest security a lost person can get is from the look at another lost person's face when asked for directions! ;)

michelle said...

yup, happens to me all the time, eve when I was a tourist in some place, I'm like- Do I look like I know, read the bloody patch. It says Montreal!

Anonymous said...

last day? I have not done a good job keeping up with dates!!!!
Too much foooooooooooooooooood!!!! I can understand that. I am still stuffed from lunch, 4hours ago.
Vanessa

Olivia said...

Vanessa, I never really told anyone which was my last day. And again, thanks for the all the gorgeous Greek postcards with commentary! I will try to share some bits ...