Sunday, June 26, 2005

This Graduate!

This is how obscure I really am:

Do a Google for "fenderstick" and watch what happens.

My brain is a repository for interesting and useless information. [But what a relief, I've discovered I'm not the only one.]



********

How remiss of me - I have just realised that no one, not even my best friends, know that I will graduate on Friday! Loads of them have told me off for giving them short notice.

It has taken two years to earn my M.Phil in the History of Art & Connoisseurship at Christie's Education, London. The first year I spent studying European Art & Antiquities for the PG.Dip., awarded by Cambridge University.
However, the Master's course is accredited by Glasgow University in
Scotland, one of Europe's oldest medieval universities (1451). So that is where we have the ceremony.

My parents are coming to the UK and we will head up to Glasgow for a few days. So, starting on Tuesday (when they arrive) I might disappear for a week or so. Don't stop visiting me though, and when I return I'll be sure to share pictures!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats good! I like kandinsky.

They don't tell us what our top search terms are anymore :o(

Olivia said...

Welcome lightandfandango. Did you find us through OJ?

Steli - thank you :>

Olivia said...

P.S. Lightandfandango - I posted a novelty on Kandinsky in March. I've learned to like him recently.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

I see that you have made the wonderful and mysterious acquaintance of my brother (lugano, on livejournal). Welcome to the twilight zone. Or his planet. He he. He's a laugh.

Olivia said...

Thank you OJ and Rami :)

Rebecca - Yes, since you added that link ages ago. He's worse than you are.
AND see you in Glasgow on Friday!!!!!!!!

michelle said...

Have fun in Glasgow liv!

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

Olivia:
GOD BLESS YOU!!
hot congrast from Cairo sent to you.

take all the time u want with ur parents, but remember 2 things:
1. have all the fun in the world.
2. don't go too much ;) we'll be missing you here

Olivia said...

Dear Lasto-Adri and Piano -

Thank you for your best wishes, they mean so much to me ;)