Look at my runny-babbit! It's really a .gif and should be hopping about, but never mind.
Might work on 20six.
Back to the "oh no no no" bit - this is the last week of Yoga before she closes class until the 9th of January!
I don't know what to do. I guess I have to knuckle down and do my own yoga, it's just that when I've tried I never get past the sun salutations before something distracts me and I run off.
Ooh! When Mum comes at Christmas she can show me more Pilates and I can teach her some Yoga!
I've finally given in to my favourite colours:
Epiphany came last month after years of obvious signs:
1. Wandering through a Thai shop, I was drawn to the Jade-coloured ceramics.
2. I walked into a clothing shop to gawk purely because of the fresh colours in the window display.
3. In university Vanessa pointed out that my toiletries were all blue and green. They still are.
4. Hanging on my chair right now are a seafoam green military jacket, mint-green angora cardigan, and a robin's egg blue top.
5. I carry a Chinese jade good luck charm on my handbag, which I got last month for Double Happiness, Love, and Celebration.
Then there is a secondary choice of lavender, mauve, violet, heliotrope.
What are your favourite colours?