Friday, August 05, 2005

Video!

The Graduation video is up and running on the Glasgow University site. You'll need Windows Media Player.

Here's the schedule:

00.00 --- Anthem tutorial
03.00 -- Fire procedure
04.53 -- Waiting
06.30 -- Anthem & Faculty Procession
08.55 -- Opening prayer
10.24 -- Presentation of D.Phils
After 11.55 -- Presentation of M.Phils - I'm number 7
57.55 -- Sir Muir Russell's speech
After 01.09.04 -- Closeup of me! (front row, 3rd from right)
01.00.14 -- Benediction and Exit

4 comments:

Caesura said...

Hi ~O~!! For some reason the video didn't play on my computer. I will try on one of my other ones. It's fun that you are in it. I'll let you know if it works on a different computer :)

Thanks for everything.

The Talking Mute said...

Wow,this is the first time I've seen a graduation where you sing the anthem in Latin. I only get to that in Church being a Catholic.

Olivia said...

Caesura -
I hope it worked on another computer.

Talking Mute -
Thank you for watching! It's all in Latin simply because it hasn't changed in over 500 years.

STL said...

Find Fine gold jewelry at our online Fine Jewelry Store. We have great pearls, 14 and 18 karat gold jewelry, diamond jewelry, fine watches and designer brand perfumes. We have a consulting GIA jeweler who will answer your jewelry questions. Our prices are a great deal less than retail. Our jewelry is first quality which we guarantee to be exactly as described.