Friday, October 14, 2005

The Twins

It's Nat and Theo's First Birthday Party tomorrow. It seems only the other day I was holding them in my arms.


Theo takes after his mother, my cousin.
He's the light and fluffy pudding. He will sit there doing nothing but looking at everyone. He likes to flirt with the girls.














Nat takes after his father. He's heavier and really wiggly! Last time I held him I had the bruises to show for it. He might be a footballer.









My mother's family could populate a small village:
  1. There are 10 of them.
  2. I have 24 cousins.
  3. They have about 17 children.
  4. Neil is my eldest cousin.
  5. Eve is my youngest aunt.
  6. Neil's eldest son Adrian is a year older than Eve's youngest son Paul.
So, there is no shortage of anything in this family. BUT Nat and Theo are our first twins!


On the other hand, my father's family could fit into one house:

  1. There are only two of the four boys left:
  2. My dad the youngest and John the eldest (but he and his wife are childless)
  3. Lawrence the artist had two boys but Andre was childless (1960s nuclear physics...)
  4. There are 3 cousins: Charles, James, and me
  5. Should I count the 2 boys their mother has with her (in)famous partner?
  6. If I don't, the family numbers less than 10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a lovely post. What cute babies.

*hugs*
Alohalani