Saturday, July 30, 2005

Roll out the red carpet...


...Jason is making his debut!

And here is the little introduction he made in my last post:


Hey Everyone,
My name is Jason and I'm Olivia's and Vanessa's friend from college (in Houston). Livy, Sorry it has taken me so long to get registered to comment. I've been reading your dispatches, though, I promise. It looks like you have a good group of friends online. I like Steliano's and Jia Li's pictures. I've checked out their blogs, and Rebecca's too. I look forward to reading more. See you later!

**********

So here are the commenters and bloggers I know in real life:

Vanessa, left, & Jason, 3rd from left - since 1999 at St Thomas

Jia Li (Michelle) - since 1999 in Canada

and Rebecca - since 2002 at Christie's

~Welcome one and all to my Blogopia~

10 comments:

Olivia said...

Hey Steli, glad you haven't forgotten about it!
But Blogopia is the name of my Empire within Bloggworld.

Olivia said...

Awwww, but how can I replace you as Minister of Culture and Information and Ambassador to Bloggworld?

Olivia said...

So, a little bird told me you were going on a great holiday!

Olivia said...

Ooh, I know, you can have the empire next door.

Olivia said...

LOL, good plan. And at least our corner of the world will be peaceful and prosperous between the allies.

Olivia said...

Steli, you are SO modest.

Alright then, and I want to be the best Empress ever, after Zenobia.

Olivia said...

:D

Kali nichta, have a wonderful holiday and tell us about it later.

Olivia said...

Wait wait, if you're a new Alexander and I'm a new Zenobia, then if someone travels from your empire to mine, they are going from A to Z.

Am I funny or what?

Anonymous said...

Boo. That's a really bad joke.
I guess that would sort of make me Hannibal. From Bloggage.
And in my first act of supremacy, you have to continue GeekGirl's little '3 Things' quiz. It's on my blog.

Olivia said...

Thank you Randis. I momentarily forgot I was an Empress, so I'm not quivering in my boots anymore.
And as such, I am not going to look at the quiz because you told me to, but because I want to :P